Your username is the unique ID you use to log in to BJUM, either to place custom orders or purchase from the studio shop.
If this was set up for you, it will usally be the first part of your e-mail address (before the @).
- Your username must use only alphanumeric characters with no spaces (such as the first part of your e-mail address)
- Your password must be at least six (6) characters long and should contain both letters and numbers
- Passwords are case sensitive
- Never share your password or use the same password for multiple purposes
- If you forget or lose your password, you can go here to reset it via a link to your e-mail inbox: Forgot Password
- If you still can't reset your password, e.g. the e-mail goes to spam or gets filtered, you can contact us to update it manually
- If you have forgotten your username, please contact us
- Unfortunately we cannot tell you your password, only reset it with a new one. This is because all passwords are encrypted in the database